One of Carey’s Many Sons
Striving for true doctrine, right action, and spiritual feeling amidst the mine fields on all sides.
Stay up to Date
Looking for Something?
Top Posts & Pages
- Multiculturalism, Part 5: Directions for Dealing with the Influence of False Religion
- Multiculturalism, Part 4: Is It a Sin to Learn About False Religions?
- Multiculturalism, Part 3: God’s Evaluation of the Cultures of the World
- Multiculturalism, Part 2: What Is the Source of Culture?
- Multiculturalism, Part 1: The Prophet Jeremiah on the Cultures of the World
Category Archives: Multiculturalism
Do not learn the way of the nations… For the customs of the peoples are delusion.Jeremiah 10:2-3 What should someone do who has been converted from a culture that is heavily influenced by paganism? They should examine every part of … Continue reading
Do not learn the way of the nations… For the customs of the peoples are delusion.Jeremiah 10:2-3 God commanded His people not to learn the unbiblical, foolish way of life produced by false religions (Jer. 10:2). This way of life … Continue reading
Do not learn the way of the nations… For the customs of the peoples are delusion.Jeremiah 10:2-3 The words of Jeremiah may have felt like a hammer when they were originally delivered. This is why riots formed after his prophecies … Continue reading
Do not learn the way of the nations… For the customs of the peoples are delusion.Jeremiah 10:2-3 In Jeremiah 10:2 the people of God are commanded not to learn the way of the Gentiles. Today, we call the way of … Continue reading
Can anything good be found in man or the world apart from the grace and presence of the Lord Jesus Christ? What would the world look like if only one nation had the Bible? It would look like the days … Continue reading
The soul is a river that always moves onward. Heroes that are on our own level or lower form a kind of dam where the water can stagnate. Did not Paul say, “I press on” precisely because he had not … Continue reading
1. The books and tales which have consistently been asked for over the centuries are those stories that highlight virtue. The word classic means that which has been approved over time by a wide section of men and women. We … Continue reading
Another objection might say that the Bible is full of sins and sinners. In the closing chapters of the book of Judges the history shows violent murder, rampant theft, and animalistic fornication. Throughout the OT, crass and vile episodes are … Continue reading
David broke God’s law with a high hand for a prolonged period of time, yet he is a hero of the faith. One of the remarkable traits of Scriptural history is its portrayal of the terrible sins of the patriarchs. … Continue reading