One of Carey’s Many Sons
Striving for true doctrine, right action, and spiritual feeling amidst the mine fields on all sides.
Stay up to Date
Looking for Something?
Top Posts & Pages
- Seven Types of Pastor in Africa in 2020
- Multiculturalism, Part 5: Directions for Dealing with the Influence of False Religion
- Multiculturalism, Part 4: Is It a Sin to Learn About False Religions?
- Multiculturalism, Part 3: God’s Evaluation of the Cultures of the World
- Multiculturalism, Part 2: What Is the Source of Culture?
Tag Archives: John MacArthur
First of all, I would like to publicly take my stand obeying texts like Romans 16:17 to mark and avoid those who change the gospel. That is an entire category of texts, not just an isolated example. Paul says similar … Continue reading
Frankly, the only reason to believe in election is because it is found explicitly in God’s Word. No man and no committee of men originated this doctrine. It is like the doctrine of eternal punishment in that it conflicts with … Continue reading
In light of the Strange Fire Conference from last week, and the apparently negative press that John MacArthur is receiving, this may be a good time to demonstrate that Reformed Charismatics are cessationists too. Of the gifts listed in Scripture, … Continue reading
Salvation, then, does not come to sinners because they are inherently desirable, but because the Son is inherently worthy of the Father’s gift. After all, the purpose of redemption is that the Son might be eternally exalted by the redeemed—it … Continue reading