One of Carey’s Many Sons
Striving for true doctrine, right action, and spiritual feeling amidst the mine fields on all sides.
Stay up to Date
Looking for Something?
Top Posts & Pages
- Multiculturalism, Part 5: Directions for Dealing with the Influence of False Religion
- Multiculturalism, Part 4: Is It a Sin to Learn About False Religions?
- Multiculturalism, Part 3: God’s Evaluation of the Cultures of the World
- Multiculturalism, Part 2: What Is the Source of Culture?
- Multiculturalism, Part 1: The Prophet Jeremiah on the Cultures of the World
Tag Archives: Christian unity
Surprises lurk in the most unexpected places in Scripture. Sometimes in familiar passages. Last week I preached from 1 Corinthians 1:26-31 and discovered an unexpected tool to unify Christians. If you’re in a rush, at least skip to the end … Continue reading
1. They cannot overlook personal faults and idiosyncracies such as differences in communication style, sense of humor, perspectives on leadership, or common courtesy. 2. They are philosophically different regarding issues such as the use of American funds, the nature of … Continue reading
Perhaps one of the most controversial aspects of Christian unity is the idea that Christians are obligated to break fellowship with other true Christians. In a given scenario, both are brothers in Christ, but the one is ethically bound to … Continue reading